Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gah.. My Eyes!!

Depressing Thursday stuck in the office when I'd rather be curled up working from home with decent coffee rather than machine swill.

Tomorrow my car get's it's MOT and Tax sorted so fingers crossed everything is okay there, managed to get all the bumper damage taped up and secure, and the last time I checked all the lights and things still worked so it should be okay..

It's worryingly bright, searing my eyes with extremely bright sunshine as a boil in the spare office at work.. I'm longing for my grim grey skies of Seattle. I also have to do some furniture shopping. I have a gorgeous apartment with a lovely view but absolutely NO furniture in it.

So I've survived valentines day at least. Why isnt there an annual day of scorn.. it's been ages since I've actually been able to enjoy V-day, I've usually ended up single by then due to whatever it is that's wrong with me.

It could be the crushing pessimism and the fact I complain a lot.. actually that's almost certainly what it is, I'm sticking with the new positive outlook though, anything to avoid my friend Hannah's prediction that I'm going to end up with a girl exactly like Emily from "The Devil Wears Prada". Actually, looks wise I'd be really really happy with that, Emily Blunt is absolutely gorgeous.. and according to IMDB lives just up North in Vancouver. I dont think I have the patience to be a stalker though..

Back to the drawing board!

No comments: